A safe effective way to enjoy the therapeutic benefits of aromatherapy in your home or work place.
- Safe – no naked flame
- Economical – costs less than a light bulb to run
- Easy – plug in, turn on, add 10 drops of Dolphin Clinic Pure Essential Oil(s).
- Simply plug in, turn on, place 8-10 drops of Dolphin Clinic Pure Essential Oil(s) or Pure Essential Oil Blend(s) into the top recess and enjoy the therapeutic benefits and lovely aroma.
- The vaporiser will take up to 15 minutes to reach full temperature. Depending on the essential oils chosen the aroma will last from 1 - 6 hours. The therapeutic benefits will last longer.
- This vaporiser is designed to be used with Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils only. The type of oil used will affect the vaporiser performance, the aroma and the therapeutic benefits. We recommend you only use Dolphin Clinic Pure Essential Oils and Pure Essential Oil Blends.
- Do not use carrier oils or water with the Dolphin Clinic vaporiser.
- You can leave the vaporiser on all the time. Just add more essential oils when you want to increase the aroma again. These are very economical to run costing no more than a standard light bulb.
- Cleaning: Simply plug in for at least 15 minutes to allow the oil residue to warm up. Wipe clean with a damp cloth. To remove stubborn residue use Eucalyptus essential oil on a damp cloth or even nail polish remover if it is really dirty.
- For children with colds (good in their bedrooms).
- To deodorise your home.
- To help you relax and unwind.
- For use in the office to help you concentrate.
- For use when you are around potentially unwell people, e.g. home, hospital, school, offices, childcare, etc..
- To simply create a nice atmosphere.
To check it is working correctly:
- Firstly you will see nothing when the vaporiser is going - there is no steam, no noise, no movement.
To check it is heating up to the correct temperature;
- Plug in and leave for 20 minutes to reach full temperature
- Place three fingers in the middle recess and hold, it should get too hot to hold your fingers in there for more than 7-10 seconds.
- The vaporisers are not supposed to be burning hot - this is dangerous and will damage/burn the oils