What's your weapon in the Cold War?
It is estimated that by the age of 70 we may have spent as much as four years of our life sniffling our way through 200 colds! “Modern medicine” has done little to reduce the proliferation or spread of cold and flu germs. Chances are your family will be at war with a cold sometime soon.
There is a very narrow window in which you can head off a cold and protect your family, so chose your weapon carefully and prepare yourselves.
At the first sign of a cold in the family, fire into action with your vaporiser or diffuser using Dolphin Clinic Pure Essential Oil Blend ‘Decongestant’.
Decongestant contains; Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Camphor and Tea Tree. This blend was developed by an aromatherapy expert over 30 years ago to help protect New Zealand families. It is so effective it is still our most popular essential oil blend 30 years later.
This blend helps with nasal congestion – so literally giving immediate relief from a blocked nose and congested head. The oils in the Decongestant blend such as Eucalyptus and Peppermint have high concentrations of Menthol which help dilate the nasal passages and clear congestion. Tea Tree and Camphor support the immune defenses. The synergistic combination of these oils makes it a powerful weapon in the cold war!
Use Decongestant Essential Oil Blend in the following ways;
- In the vaporiser/diffuser: 5-10 drops depending on the size of the room.
- Use in the bedroom in a vaporiser/diffuser or simply a few drops on a tissue under your pillow to ease congestion and help everyone breathe better and sleep better.
- On a tissue. Simply put 4-8 drops onto a tissue and tuck in your pocket.
- Inhale direct from the bottle any time throughout the day.
- Blend with Almond Oil and use as a chest rub. 10-12 drops of Decongestant into 20mls of Almond Oil.
Don’t get this oil near eyes. Avoid topical or excessive use during pregnancy.